Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Me 6 Tuesday March 1




I'm running quite an unusual race at the end of April called RunAmuck.... Organizers describe it this way:

This is the RunAmuck Mud & Music Fest! The Mud Run is a unique and incredible 5K run with terrain and obstacles that can include hills, river crossings, walls, obstacles and MUD PITS. It's happening at Creek Park15700 Needwood Lake Circle, Rockville, MD 20855 (Map It)Date: April 30,2011http://runamuck5k.com/register/RaceListing?event=12


I took to the track at North Carolina Central University to walk-run to start my hard core training for my race..I was trying so hard. I did complete 2 and a half miles before it got to dark.


Today I also did 20 minutes on the exercise bike and of course by staple 100 situps + 100 more.


Join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews